If you are already reading this, it’s very likely that you’ve had enough of just having a job to pay your bills. You realised that you are here on a mission, to make a positive impact on our world.
You have been working on yourself, faced your shadows and took some action to step into your power. Yet you are a little confused about how to take your soulful business idea to the next level. Or how to grow your spiritual business. You’re not alone, there are so many of you out there who haven’t been taught how to become an entrepreneur when you want to pursue your spiritual calling as a career.
Spiritual business mentoring is not magic. It helps you figure out what strategies are aligned with you on a soul level to reach more customers. It requires a mentor who understands the struggles of spiritual awakening and the darkness that comes before you can truly shine your light. That mentor can be someone you know already, someone who suddenly pops up in your life or someone with business experience that you attract into your life. That last option would be me.
First things first, you need to figure out if you even need any support to help you with your impactful business.
Ask yourself these questions before you start looking for a mentor or a coach:
- Do I know the most efficient way to find potential customers for my services?
- Do I know how to make a living out of what my soul truly desires?
- Do I know where to direct my focus right now?
- Do I know what it really means to run a business? (financial planning, resources, conversions, ROI)
- Do I know what’s stopping me from making a bigger impact on the world?
If you answered ‘no’ or ‘not really’ to any of these questions, then you could definitely benefit from having a mentor or coach supporting you along your journey.
What does a spiritual business mentor do?
Mentoring and coaching are quite different. A coach will help you figure out what you actually want to do and how to bring your potential to the surface. A mentor will help you make that happen.
A spiritual business mentor looks at where you are right now, where you want to get to and shows you how to get there.
Skilled mentors and coaches will blend mentoring techniques and coaching methods, however, you need to be aware of what you actually need. The job of a coach is to guide you and help you find your own answers through directed questioning, exercises and by challenging your self-limiting thoughts.
A mentor’s job is to show you tailored solutions by using their expertise, knowledge and experience. They will still challenge you but in a different way. They will give you specific tasks to help you execute.
What will you get from me?
In short: you’ll get a blend of both with an emphasis on mentoring.
With my background as a CEO, Sales & Marketing Director and Head of Strategy of a coaching company, you’ll get a ton of business advice about how to start and grow your spiritual business.
And with my 20 years of spiritual development, you’ll get my energetically aligned solutions to support you with coaching methods as well. I first got a taste of formal coaching back in 2010 while I was working for the largest bank in the UK. I received in-house training as a performance coach to help my team hit their targets.
Then in 2015, I hired a coach for the first time and I realised just how powerful it is when someone is supporting you along your journey.
How can you work with me?
You might already know that I started Connect One Marketing in early 2020 to help spiritual entrepreneurs with their marketing and business development challenges. I slowly shifted to business mentoring from an agency set-up as I realised that I achieved better results faster when I focused more on my client’s mindsets, rather than just their marketing needs.
And now, I can support you in 3 ways
- You can accelerate your impact with my 6-week program that gives you my undivided attention. The 6 Foundations of Business Consciousness is an intensive 1-2-1 mentoring solution with 3 x 3-hour hands-on interactive mentoring sessions on Week 1, 3 and 5. And every other week you’ll have a 60-min session with me to tackle your blockers and handle your setbacks.
- You can have a one-off soulful strategy call (90 minutes) with me to tackle your biggest challenge right now and walk away with a soulfully aligned action plan that you can execute immediately after our session.
- Or you can get your hands on my digital products which are designed to bring instant solutions for your spiritual business.
If any of these have resonated, you can book a zero-obligation call with me to see if we are the right fit.